Symetrický zesilovač monoblock třídy D
Stealth PA-1 je symetrický koncový zesilovač monoblock třídy D. PA-1 kombinuje kompaktní rozměry, skvělý výkon a vynikající kvalitu zvuku v jednom praktickém balení.
Stealth PA-1 je ideálním řešením všude tam, kde je zapotřebí malý výkonový zesilovač monoblock. Jeden použijte pro středový reproduktor, pár pro celý systém domácího kina nebo několik monoblocků pro přidání dalších kanálů do vašeho aktuálního audio systému. Výkon 140W RMS při 8 Ohm nebo 300W RMS při 4 Ohm. Nepřehřívají se a vyžadují pouze minimální větrání. Protože je malý, PA-1 monoblock se pohodlně vejde na jakoukoliv polici a k dispozici je také sada racku pro montáž jednoho monoblocku PA-1 nebo páru vedle sebe do 1U racku.
Nejen, že Stealth PA-1 zní skvěle, ale je také jednoduchý pro konfiguraci a používání. PA-1 běží na jakémkoli síťovém napětí mezi 100 VAC a 264 VAC, přijímá symetrický vstup pomocí XLR nebo symetrického 1/4” konektoru a může být nakonfigurován tak, aby zůstal zapnutý nepřetržitě nebo aby se automaticky zapnul, když detekuje příchozí audio signál. Komplexní ochranné obvody chrání PA-1 před různými poruchami, aniž by narušovaly kvalitu vaší hudby behěm normálního provozu, a automaticky se resetují, jakmile je chyba odstraněna.
Stealth Series: Designed For The Studio; But Great For Studio Or Home
All of the components in our Emotiva X Series Stealth line were designed from the ground up with the demanding requirements of a professional recording studio in mind. All of our Stealth components incorporate the rugged construction, rock-solid engineering, and outstanding technical performance demanded by professionals. However, because we designed them to deliver true audiophile sound quality, they’re right at home in either a home studio or a high-end home theater or stereo audio system.
The Stealth PA-1 monoblock power amp is built to last, with a heavy duty steel chassis, solid milled aluminum faceplate, and high-quality parts and construction throughout. The high performance ICEpower module, which incorporates virtually all of the active circuitry in the PA-1, including the amplifier section and integral SMPS power supply, has a proven track record of performance and reliability. We expect you to enjoy your PA-1 for a long time – and we back that up with a full five-year warranty.
Made in the USA
All of our new PA-1 amplifiers are designed, assembled, and tested in the USA. Designing and assembling in the USA with globally sourced components gives us exceptional control over every facet of the design and production process, which helps us build the highest quality products for our customers while minimizing unnecessary complications and production delays. Each Emotiva amplifier is carefully designed with premium components to deliver a stunningly capable, reliable, and refined system.
- The Emotiva Stealth PA-1 Class-D Monoblock Power Amplifier is a fully balanced high-performance Class D power amplifier featuring the ICEpower ASC300 amplifier module. The ICEpower ASC300 is self-contained, and includes an audiophile-grade Class D power amplifier, and an integral high-performance switch mode power supply.
- The Stealth PA-1 combines a very small form factor, high efficiency, minimal cooling requirements, and near-bulletproof protection, all in a convenient and economical package.
- Channels: 1
- Output power:
140 watts RMS into 8 Ohms at 1 kHz at 1% THD;
135 watts RMS into 8 Ohms at 0.1% THD.
300 watts RMS into 4 Ohms at 1 kHz at 1% THD;
270 watts RMS into 4 Ohms at 0.1% THD.
450 watts RMS into 2.7 Ohms at 1 kHz at 1% THD
- Input impedance: 47k Ohms (balanced).
- Voltage gain: 28 dB
- Full power bandwidth: 20 Hz to 20 kHz.
- THD+N: 0.005% at 1 kHz at 1 watt into 4 Ohms.
- S/N ratio:
Referenced to 1 watt (A-weighted): 91 dB.
Referenced to full output (A-weighted): 112 dB.
- Frequency response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz +/- 1 dB (worst case; 4 Ohm load).
- Damping factor: >500
- Rated load: From 2.5 Ohms to 8 Ohms.
Input And Output Connections
- Input Connections: Balanced; (accepts XLR, balanced ¼”, unbalanced ¼”).
- Speaker Output Connections: Audiophile grade 5-way binding posts.
The Stealth PA-1 can be configured to turn on when an audio signal is detected.
- Anywhere between 100 VAC and 264 VAC @ 50 / 60 Hz (automatically detected).
- Standby power: Approximately 0.275 watts.
- Total power efficiency: Approximately 80%.
Front Panel Controls and Indicators
- Power LED: Illuminates blue when the PA-1 is On.
Rear Panel Controls
- AC Power switch: Rocker switch (switches AC main power).
- Auto/On Switch:
In the On position, AC power to the PA-1 is controlled by the AC Power switch.
In the Auto position, the PA-1 switches on automatically when audio is detected.
- The Stealth PA-1 is protected against excessive temperature, short circuit conditions, excessive DC offset at the output, and various input signal fault conditions. The protection circuitry in the PA-1 is totally transparent in normal operation. If a fault is detected, the PA-1 will instantly mute its output, and continue to monitor the situation. As soon as the fault is removed, the PA-1 will automatically reset itself and return to normal operation.
8-1/2” wide x 1-7/8” high x 9” deep (unboxed, including feet, not including connectors).
8-1/2” wide x 1-3/4” high x 9” deep (unboxed, without feet).
- Weight: 3 lbs (unboxed) 6 lbs (boxed)
Great Sound Quality And Outstanding Technical Performance
- The Stealth PA-1 was designed to deliver both great technical performance and true audiophile sound quality in a variety of audio applications.
- The proven Class-D technology of the ICEpower 300ASC Class-D amplifier module, and other modules in the ICEpower family, has been in widespread use in a variety of high-end audiophile applications for several years, and has a track record of delivering both superb sound quality and excellent reliability.
- The Stealth PA-1 is rated to drive any load between 4 Ohms and 8 Ohms with ease, and can deliver even more power into loads as low as 2.7 Ohms, so it can drive virtually any loudspeaker or passive subwoofer with ease.
Flexible Connection And Control Options
- The combination input on the Stealth PA-1 accepts both XLR and 1/4” balanced input connections. The PA-1 can also be operated from any unbalanced input source with the addition of a simple low-cost passive adapter..
- Heavy duty gold-plated five-way speaker binding posts with clear shields allow you to use a wide range of speaker cables with bare wires, lugs, or banana plugs.
- AC power can be switched manually, allowing the Stealth PA-1 to be controlled by an ordinary switched power strip. The PA-1 can also be configured to turn on automatically when it detects an incoming audio signal.
- The ICEpower 300ASC module used in the PA-1 includes its own built-in, high performance, switch mode power supply for optimum performance and reliability.
- The output voltage of the PA-1 is continually monitored and adjusted by a servo circuit to ensure a very low DC offset voltage at the speaker terminals.
Convenient Form Factor And Minimal Cooling Requirements
- The small form factor makes the Stealth PA-1 an ideal choice where space is at a premium. The Stealth PA-1 fits easily in a wide variety of locations, and mounting kits are available to mount either a single Stealth PA-1, or a pair of units side by side, in a single 1U rack space.
- High efficiency, cool operation, and minimal cooling requirements allow you to use the PA-1 in a variety of locations where space and clearance are at a premium.
- The Stealth PA-1 can be mounted to the rear panel of a passive loudspeaker or subwoofer – instantly transforming it into a powered loudspeaker or sub. (An accessory speaker mounting bracket will be available shortly.)
Simple AC Power Requirements
- The Stealth PA-1 automatically detects and operates on any AC line voltage from 100 VAC to 264 VAC at 50 Hz or 60 Hz.
- The standard IEC power inlet on the Stealth PA-1 fits all standard commercial and audiophile IEC power cables.
- The Stealth PA-1 continuously monitors its operating temperature, and scans for fault conditions like shorted connections and invalid input signals. If a fault is detected, the PA-1 will mute its output until the fault is removed. The status is updated every few seconds and, as soon as the fault is removed, the PA-1 will automatically return to normal operation.
- Our full five year warranty ensures that you’ll be able to enjoy your Stealth PA-1 for years to come.
- Top quality parts and construction throughout for years of reliable trouble-free service.
- Heavy steel chassis with milled aluminum faceplate offers strength and rugged good looks.
- Solid machined gold-plated RCA input connectors provide a reliable connection with a wide variety of audio interconnects.
- Designed, assembled, and tested in the U.S.A. at our plant here in Franklin, Tennessee